32 ounces of non sweetened apple juice
32 ounces of non sweetened pulp free orange juice
32 ounces of non sweetened cranberry juice
1 red apple, sliced
1 navel orange, sliced
1 cup cranberries
5 cinnamon sticks
2 TBSP whole cloves
1. Add apple juice, orange juice and cranberry juice to the crock pot. Mix well.
2. Add cinnamon sticks and cloves to juice mixture.
3. Add apple slices, oranges slices and cranberries to cider and combine well.
4. Set crock pot to low and let cider heat for at least 3 hours.
5. After 3 hours, set to warm to keep cider hot for serving.
6. Cider can be refrigerated for left overs or a cold cocktail drink option. Get creative! Yum!!
7. When serving remove cinnamon sticks and cloves. Enjoy!!