1 1/2 pounds chicken breast, frozen
16 ounce salsa
5 cups chicken broth
1 TBSP cumin
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp paprika
2 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
15 ounce canned black beans, rinsed and drained
15 ounce canned whole kernel corn, drained
3 TBSP lemon juice
1. In a large crock pot place the frozen chicken breasts on the bottom of the crock pot.
2. Add salsa and chicken broth to the crock pot - stir well making sure that some of the mixture gets under the chicken.
3. Add seasonings, beans, corn, and lemon juice to the crock pot.
4. Stir mixture well before covering with lid and cooking for 6-8 hours on low.
5. About 30 minutes prior to serving time, pull chicken out of crock pot and place in a bowl to shred.
6. Place shredded chicken back into the crock pot and stir soup well.
7. Let soup cook for another 20 minutes.
8. Serve hot with optional toppings like sour cream, shredded cheese, salsa and tortilla chips. Enjoy!!