4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (36 oz)
2-3 cups of crushed tomatoes - I used 2 cans of diced tomatoes in basil sauce from Target
1 TBSP Italian Seasoning
1/2 TBSP Basil
1 TBSP onion powder
2 garlic cloves, minced
3 TBSP Grated Parmesan Cheese
4 servings of Spaghetti Noodles
1 cup of shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1. Place the raw chicken breasts in the crock pot.
2. In a separate bowl combine all of the ingredients except for the Mozzarella Cheese and Noodles. Mix well to combine all the spices.
3. Pour tomato mixture over the chicken breasts.
4. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
5. When ready to serve, prepare the spaghetti noodles as directed on package.
6. Prepare plates with spaghetti noodles and topping the noodles with a chicken breast and tomatoes.
7. Sprinkle shredded Mozzarella cheese on top of the chicken and tomatoes.
8. Serve HOT! Enjoy!