16oz Chicken Breast
2 small cans of Cheese Soup
1 small can of Cream of Potato Soup
1 small can of Cream of Chicken Soup
1 package of frozen mixed veggies of choice
Salt and Pepper
1. Combine all of the soups into the
Crock Pot. Mix together.
2. Add the Frozen Veggies. Mix together.
3. Add the Chicken Breast.
4. Salt and Pepper to taste.
5. Turn on Crock Pot for 6-8 hours on
6. When ready to serve, prepare your egg
noodles as directed on package.
7. Serve the Chicken, Soup and Veggies
over the cooked Egg Noodles as a one dish meal.
8. Enjoy warm!