Medium Onion, chopped
1/2 cup Kraft Mayo
1/3 cup Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
Kraft Velveeta Shells & Cheese, prepared as directed
4 chicken breasts, cubed
1 cup Kraft Velveeta Shreds
Garlic Powder and Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease casserole dish.
2. Prepare the Stuffing as directed and the Kraft Velveeta Shells & Cheese as directed.
3. Mix Kraft Mayo and Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing in a small mixing bowl. Mix well and add chopped onions to Mayo Mixture. Garlic Powder and Pepper can be added as desired.
4. Begin to layer the casserole. Start with the prepared Shells & Cheese. Spread evenly in the dish.
5. Add cubed chicken breast on top of the Shells & Cheese.
6. Top the chicken with the Mayo mixture.
7. Top the Mayo mixture with the Kraft Velveeta Shreds.
8. Finish the Pasta bake with the prepared stuffing.
9. Bake uncovered for 40 minutes. Serve hot! Enjoy!