2 cans whole berry cranberry sauce
2 cups plain Greek yogurt
1 can pineapple tidbits, drained
2 cups mini marshmallows
1 cup chopped pecans
1 cup flaked coconut (optional)
1. Empty cranberry sauce into a medium bowl. Mash up sauce completely.
2. Add Greek yogurt to cranberry sauce and mix well.
3. Add pineapple tidbits and combine.
4. Stir in marshmallows, pecans and coconut flakes.
5. Refrigerate salad for at least 4 hours before serving. I chilled ours overnight.
6. Enjoy chilled as a dessert or side dish!