1 cup flour
1 cup yellow cornmeal
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 cup buttermilk
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/3 cup sugar
2 large eggs
6 Ball Park hot dogs
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare muffin tin with non-stick spray.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together buttermilk, melted butter, sugar and eggs.
4. Slowly pour buttermilk mixture over the dry ingredients and stir well, until completely combined.
5. Prepare Ball Park hot dogs by cutting them in half.
6. Scoop 2 TBSP of cornbread mixture into each muffin cup.
7. Place one hot dog piece into the cornbread mixture.
8. Bake Corn Dog Muffins for 13-15 minutes or until cornbread is nice and golden.
9. Enjoy warm with a side of ketchup.