1 5oz. package vanilla instant pudding mix
1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
1 1⁄2 cups flaked coconut
8oz. Cool Whip, thawed
1. In a large bowl mix pudding and milk until pudding becomes thick, using a whisk.
2. Fold in 1 cup untoasted coconut flakes. Mix well.
3. Fold in 1 cup of thawed Cool Whip. Mix well.
4. Pour mixture into mini pie crusts evenly.
5. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
6. While waiting for pies to set you will need to toast the rest of the coconut flakes. Set the oven to 250 degrees. In a baking pan (I used a round cake pan) spread coconut flakes out.
7. Let coconut flakes bake for 7-10 minutes. Stir every 2 minutes. Coconut should be light brown when done.
8. Once pies have set. Put a dollop of Cool Whip on each pie. Then top Cool Whip with toasted coconut flakes.Serve cooled – right out of the refrigerator. Enjoy!