8 ounces of prepacked coleslaw mix - ours includes green cabbage, carrots, purple cabbage
1/2 cup chopped cilantro
1/2 cup chopped green onion
2 TBSP olive oil
fresh lime juice from 2 limes
2 tsp sugar
salt and pepper to taste
1. Chop green onions and slice limes in half.
2. In a medium mixing bowl combine coleslaw mix, green onions and cilantro. Toss together.
3. In a small mixing bowl add lime juice, olive oil. sugar, and salt and pepper. Whisk together well.
4. Pour dressing over coleslaw mixture, stir well and cover bowl with plastic wrap.
5. Place in refrigerator for at least 15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!