2 ripe bananas, mashed
1/4 cup nut butter
1/4 cup honey
2 cups Nature ValleyTm Toasted Oats Muesli-Original
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mash together the ripe bananas, honey and nut butter.
3. Whisk together until mixture is smooth.
4. Stir in the muesli, chocolate chips, vanilla and salt until evenly combined.
5. Place about 2 TBSP of the cookie mixture into rounded mounds onto the baking sheet. Leave about 2 inches between each cookie.
6. Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees. After 10 minutes take baking sheet out of the oven and slightly press down on each cookie with a spatula to flatten out cookies.
7. Once each cookie is flattened, place back into 350 degree oven for another 10 minutes.
8. Once baked, remove from oven and let cookies completely cool before serving.
9. These cookies can be stored in a freezer safe container and frozen to enjoy at a later date.