1 box chocolate cake
2 cans (21 ounces) Cherry Pie Filling
1 stick butter, melted
1 TBSP water
1. Place the cherry pie filling in the crock pot.
2. In a medium mixing bowl combine the cake mix, butter and water. Stir carefully until the cake mix becomes crumbly. Basically you just want all of the mix to be wet from the butter and water.
3. Pour cake mixture on top of the cherry pie filling in the crock pot. Try to evenly coat the cherry pie filling.
4. Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours or low for 4-5 hours.
5. Once baked, serve warm as is or serve over vanilla ice cream! Delicious!