Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine milk, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, corn, onion and chicken in a medium size pot. Place pot on stove top over medium to high heat.
3. Stir and heat until ingredients mix well; about 5 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and stir in 1 cup shredded cheese.
5. Pour mixture into a 9x12 baking dish.
6. Sprinkle 1/2 cup shredded cheese over mixture.
7. Place tator tots on top of mixture.
8. Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
9. Remove oil and continue to bake for 15 minutes uncovered.
10. Serve warm and enjoy!