1 package of slider buns (I used 10)
1 package of Foster Farms Crispy Strips (1.5 pounds)
2 cups pasta sauce of choice
2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
2 TBSP melted butter
1 tsp garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a large baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Prepare Foster Farms Crispy Strips as directed on the package.
3. While the chicken is being prepared, layer the bottom of the buns into the baking dish.
4. Layer cooked chicken strips on top of the buns.
5. Top chicken with sauce evenly.
6. Sprinkle Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese over the sauce.
7. Place bun tops over the cheese.
8. Combine melted butter and garlic powder and brush tops of the sliders with the butter mixture.
9. Sprinkle Italian Seasoning over the sliders.
10. Cover with foil and bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
11. After 10 minutes remove foil and bake for another 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
12. Serve and enjoy while warm and cheese is melty! Yum!!!