4 cups fully-cooked chicken, cubed
24 oz of marinara sauce
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup panko bread crumbs
3 TBSP olive oil
2 TBSP Italian Seasoning
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare an 8x8 casserole dish with cooking spray.
3. Layer the chicken in the bottom of the casserole dish.
4. Pour marinara sauce over the chicken.
5. Top sauce with both cheeses until all the chicken is covered.
6. In a small bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, olive oil, Italian Seasoning and salt and pepper. Combine well.
7. Sprinkle the seasoned breadcrumbs over the top of the cheese.
8. Bake casserole uncovered for about 25 minutes or until golden on top and bubbling on the sides.
9. Enjoy hot over a bed of pasta.