1/2 cup light brown sugar
1/3 cup oil
1/4 cup Truvia® Natural Sweetener
1/4 cup Greek Yogurt, plain
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp ground nutmeg
1 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup grated carrots - I used 2 medium carrots
1 cup grated apples - I used 2 medium peeled honey crisp apples
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a 9x5 loaf pan with cooking spray and flour.
2. In a large mixing bowl, using a whisk combine the egg, brown sugar, oil, Truvia® Natural Sweetener, Greek Yogurt, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mixture is a bit sticky but that is normal.
3. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt to the mixing bowl. Fold ingredients together until combined, making sure to not over mix.
4. Add carrots and apples and fold in with mixture just until combined. Bread batter will be very thick.
5. Pour batter into prepared pan.
6. Bake bread at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until bread is golden brown. Test bread with a tooth pick to make sure it baked through.
7. Allow bread to cool completely before turning it out onto a wire rack or plate.
8. Slice and enjoy!