1 cup sugar
1 cup light brown sugar
1 cup light corn syrup
1/2 cup water
1/2 tsp cream of tartar
1/2 cup butter
1 tsp baking soda
4 cups 4 mini marshmallows
13-14 cups popped popcorn (3 bags of Pop Secret Homestyle Popcorn)
1. Place the popped popcorn in a large bowl. Set aside.
2. In a large sauce pan on medium - high heat combine the sugar, brown sugar, corn syrup, water, cream of tartar, and butter. Stir continuously and bring to a boil.
3. Boil for 4 minutes and then add the baking soda.
4. Remove sauce pan from heat.
5. Add marshmallows to mixture and stir until melted. Mixture should be smooth.
6. Pour mixture over the popped popcorn. Stir until all popcorn is covered in the mixture.
7. Let cool for 5-10 minutes.
8. Spray fingers with cooking spray and start making small popcorn balls by molding them with your hands.
9. Place a popcorn ball into each cupcake liner. Stick a paper straw into the middle of each ball.
10. Sprinkle each popcorn ball with sprinkles if you decide to add these.
11. Let set for 20 minutes. Once set they are ready to eat and enjoy!!