16 ounces Weight Watchers Whipped Cream Cheese
1 cup caramel topping sauce
2 TBSP cinnamon
apples - sliced
1. Using an electric stand mixer will make this recipe even simpler. Scoop Weight Watchers Whipped Cream Cheese into a medium mixing bowl.
2. Whip the cream cheese until smooth and fluffy - about 2 minutes.
3. Add cinnamon to the whipped cream cheese and mix for about 1 minute until the cinnamon is mixed in completely.
4. Pour in the caramel topping sauce into the mixture and mix for another minute.
5. Place dip into a bowl for serving and top with some extra caramel sauce.
6. Keep refrigerated until ready to enjoy. Serve chilled with apple slices. Enjoy!