Red and Blue M&M's®
*If you cannot find Red or Blue wafers you can just use food coloring to make your colors match.
1. In a microwave safe bowl melt the red candy wafers for 30 seconds at a time, stir after every 30 seconds. Repeat until the wafers are fully melted.
2. Once the candy is smooth and completely melted, add the oil to the mixture.
3. Next stir in the cake mix. Pour the wafer mixture over 4-5 cups of rice Chex cereal and lightly stir until the cereal is evenly covered.
4. Repeat the following steps for the white candy and the blue candy.
5. Once each color is mixed and covered in candy and cake mix pour the 3 colors into a LARGE bowl. Add the powdered sugar to the bowl and mix with hands until it is evenly covered.
6. Now add the Red and Blue M&M's® for a great addition to the Puppy Chow. ENJOY!!