Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks
Fresh basil leaves
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
1 TSP Italian Seasoning
pinch of salt
pinch of pepper
Long Appetizer Skewers
1. Begin by preheating oven and baking the Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks as directed on the package.
2. Wash and prepare the tomatoes and basil leaves.
3. While Mozzarella Sticks are baking, make the balsamic dipping sauce by whisking together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper together in a medium bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
4. Once the mozzarella sticks are cooked, let them rest for 5-10 minutes.
5. While waiting for the sticks to cool off begin building the skewers. Each skewer should have 1 tomato and one large basil leaf.
6. Cut each mozzarella stick in half and add the mozzarella to each skewer.
7. Place on a large serving plate with a small bowl of the balsamic dipping sauce. For those of you that like the saucier caprese salad, you could drizzle some over all of the skewers as well. Enjoy!