2 boxes of WHITE cake mix, plus everything to make batter as directed on box
Yellow and Orange Food Coloring
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 baking pan.
2. Mix both cake mixes as directed on boxes. Separate the batter into 3 bowls. Add the Orange food coloring to one bowl and mix well. Do the same for the yellow food coloring. Leave one bowl as is - white.
3. Starting with the Yellow batter, spread the batter evenly in the cake pan. Make smooth. Next add the Orange batter on top of the Yellow batter. Carefully spread it evenly. Finally add the white cake batter on top of they Orange batter. Again, carefully making the batter even.
4. Bake cake for 30 minutes.
5. Immediately after removing the cake from the oven, start poking holes into the cake using a wooden spoon end or long tooth pick.
6. Once the holes are through out the cake, pour the sweetened condensed milk over the cake. Cover the whole cake.
7. Cover cake and refrigerate overnight. Once ready to serve, top with Cool Whip and decorate with Candy Corn!