Butterfinger Brownie Cake Recipe
1 cup of CRUSHED up Butterfinger Candy
1 boxed Brownie Mix (prepared as directed)
1 extra egg
1. Preheat oven as directed on box of
2. Crush up Butterfinger candy bars
using a rolling pin or food processor.
You will need 1 cup.
3. Prepare brownie mix as directed.
4. Add in 1 cup of Butterfingers.
5. Add in 1 extra egg.
6. Add mix into a greased layered cake
7. Bake as
directed. Might need an extra 5 minutes
added to the bake time. Watch carefully!
8. Once baked - let cool
9. Remove cake from pan.
10. Time to decorate! Have fun and enjoy!!