Ripe but not too ripe Avocados, sliced in half
15 oz can black beans, drained
15 oz can whole corn, drained
15 oz can Hunt's Diced Tomatoes
1/2 red onion, chopped
1 jalapeno, remove seeds - mince
1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
1 tsp cumin
1/2 TBSP garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
1. Over a warm grill, place avocado halves "meat" side down. Grill avocados for 5-7 minutes.
2. Prepare all veggies, chopping and cleaning.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients except lime. Mix well!
4. Cut lime in half and squeeze lime juice over veggies.
5. Stir in the lime juice and create a nice colorful salsa.
6. Place about 1/4 cup of salsa mixture onto each grilled avocado half.
7. Enjoy Black Bean and Tomato Salsa on the avocados but also serve remaining salsa with tortilla chips.