1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Place the cupcake liners in the muffin tin (8).
2. In a large mixing bowl mix together the cake mix and brown sugar. Mix well! You can add extra sprinkles if you would like.
3. In a small mixing bowl add the melted butter and vanilla extract and mix well.
4. Now take each biscuit out of the canister. Cut each biscuit into four pieces. You will use these pieces to build your Monkey Bread Cupcakes.
5. Dip each piece of biscuit into the butter mixture and then cover with the cake mix mixture. Make sure each piece is completely covered with the cake mix and then begin to build your cupcake. Simply place 4 pieces of biscuit into each cupcake liner.
6. Bake the Birthday Cake Monkey Bread Cupcakes for 12-14 minutes. Do not over bake - they burn quickly!
7. Once baked, immediately put a dollop of frosting on each cupcake and then add some sprinkles for some colorful fun! It is best to enjoy these with the hot melted frosting but you can reheat or even eat at room temperature! Enjoy!!