3/4 cups peanut butter
6 ounces Vanilla Greek Yogurt
1 large egg
2 cups whole wheat flour
2 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp salt
1 cup rolled oats
2 medium apples, peeled and chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine the peanut butter, yogurt and egg. Mix well!! Should become a well combined cream mixture. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking soda, brown sugar, oats, apples and salt. Mix well.
4. Fold the oat and flour mixture into the peanut butter mixture slowly. Making sure the oats are completely covered with the peanut butter cream. Should become a chunky cookie batter.
5. Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup place the dough on the baking sheet. Press slightly with your fingers. Yes, they are big!
6. Bake for 13-15 minutes. Allow to cool and enjoy!
Tip - once cookies are completely cooled they freeze well!!