1 box white cake mix - prepared as directed on box
1 box instant vanilla pudding mix
2 cups Sir Bananas Bananamilk
2 bananas sliced
3 cups strawberries sliced
1 can crushed pineapple, drained
12 oz whipped topping
Jar of maraschino cherries
1. Prepare white cake mix as directed on box in a 9x13 baking pan.
2. In a medium mixing bowl whisk 2 cups of Sir Bananas Bananamilk and instant pudding until completely combined.
3. Remove cake from oven and poke holes into cake using the end of a wooden spoon.
4. Pour milk and pudding mixture over the warm cake evenly.
5. Cover cake and refrigerate for 3-5 hours.
6. Once cake is chilled, prepare fruit for topping.
7. First layer slices of bananas.
8. Next add a layer of strawberries over the bananas.
9. Spoon the crushed pineapple over the strawberries and bananas evenly.
10. Top fruit with whipped topping.
11. Drizzle chocolate syrup over the whipped topping.
12. Add maraschino cherries for some extra sweetness and fun!
13. Serve cold and enjoy!!