Can of Refrigerated Biscuits
5 TBSP butter, melted
1/2 cup sugar
3 TBSP cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a round baking pan with cooking spray.
2. Open biscuits and cut each one into 4 pieces.
3. Roll each cut piece into a small ball.
4. In a medium bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon until completely mixed together.
5. Dip each ball of dough into the melted butter.
6. Place the dough into the cinnamon/sugar bowl and coat each ball of dough in the cinnamon/sugar.
7. Arrange dough balls in the round baking pan until complete full.
8. Bake donuts for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
9. Once done, let cool for at least 10 minutes. Carefully pull donuts apart and enjoy!