For the Apples:
4 medium apples (any kind)
3/4 cup caramel baking bites
1 tsp cinnamon
For the Topping:
1/4 cup Grape Nuts cereal
1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 tsp cinnamon
2 TBSP butter, cold
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet by placing a layer of foil on it.
2. Make apples into a little bowl. Slice the tops off of the apple, do not remove too much apple, just make the apple flat on top.
3. Using a spoon, core out the apple, removing all seeds and core.
4. Prepare the Grape Nuts crumble by combining grape nuts cereal, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and butter into a small mixing bowl.
5. Mix all ingredients into crumble - cutting the butter as you mix.
6. Using the caramel bites, divide them up and place into the apples, top caramel bites with cinnamon.
7. Top the apples with the Grape Nuts crumble. I like to over fill mine. Yum!!
8. Bake apples at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.
9. Serve and enjoy nice and warm!