6 oz spaghetti
2 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1 pound Italian Sausage
1 cup Ragu Traditional Sauce
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
2 TBSP butter
1/3 cup butter
1 cup sour cream
1. Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cook Spaghetti as directed on package.
3. Mix cooked Spaghetti with Parmesan Cheese and eggs and pour into pie plate.
4. Melt butter in small pan, add sour cream to butter and mix well.
5. Pour butter/sour cream mixture over spaghetti noodle mixture in pie plate.
6. Brown sausage.
7. Add 1 cup Ragu Traditional Sauce to sausage. Let simmer for 10 minutes.
8. Pour sausage mixture on top of sour cream mixture.
9. Sprinkle 2 cups of Mozzarella cheese on top of meat.
10. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Serve HOT! Enjoy!!