1 package Smithfield All Natural Boneless Pork Chops - thawed
1/2 cup apricot preserves
3 TBSP white wine vinegar
1 clove garlic - minced
1/4 cup white onion - minced
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp salt
plus salt and pepper to taste
1. Prepare and preheat grill on high heat for about 10 minutes.
2. While the grill is preheating begin preparing the chops by removing from package and placing on a plate. Pat chops dry with paper towel and season both sides of the chops with salt and pepper.
3. Set pork chops aside and make glaze. In a small mixing bowl combine apricot preserves, white wine vinegar, garlic, onion and salt and pepper. Mix well.
4. Reduce heat on grill to medium. Place seasoned Smithfield All Natural Boneless Pork Chops on grill for about 5 minutes.
5. After 5 minutes flip pork chops and brush a layer of apricot glaze on the pork chops.
6. Cook for one minute and flip - brush a layer of apricot glaze on the pork chops. Continue cooking for one minute on each side and flipping until all of the apricot glaze is gone.
7. Pork chops should cook for about 10-12 minutes.
8. Remove glazed pork chops from grill and pair with rice and veggies for a fresh and wholesome meal! Enjoy!!