1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup crushed walnuts
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 can (5 ounces) tuna, drained
1/2 cup Craisins® Dried Cranberries
1 apple, sliced - I use Gala apples
1. Combine walnuts, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onions, tuna, and Craisins in a medium bowl.
2. Add mayonnaise and carefully mix together into a nice tuna salad mixture.
3. Slice apple into "circles". I can get about 5 sliders out of each apple.
4. Top apples with a good amount of the Cranberry Walnut Tuna Salad.
5. Place apple slices topped with the tuna salad on a bed of romaine lettuce.
5. Enjoy immediately or keep refrigerated until ready to eat.