5 Gala apples, peeled, cored and sliced
1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
1/2 cup and 2 Tbsp. packed brown sugar, divided
1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
6 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!®
1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 8-inch square baking dish with no-stick cooking spray.
2. Combine apples, cranberries, 2 tablespoons brown sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in large bowl. Pour into prepared baking dish.
3. Combine I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!®, oats, flour, remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar and remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon In medium bowl until blended.
4. Sprinkle oat topping mixture over apples.
5. Bake 40 minutes or until apples are tender and topping is crisp.
6. Serve warm! Top with vanilla ice cream for a treat!