1 head of iceberg lettuce, torn up in bite size pieces
3 hard boiled eggs, sliced
small bag of frozen peas
red onion, diced
1/2 cup sliced celery
green pepper, diced
1/2 cup bacon, pieces
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
3 cups MIRACLE WHIP
2 TBSP Garlic Powder
4 TBSP sugar
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Prepare all veggies as directed.
2. Using a trifle bowl/dish or a deep serving bowl create layers with the ingridents.
3. Begin the layers with the torn up iceberg lettuce.
4. Top lettuce with sliced eggs and some salt and pepper.
5. Top eggs with frozen peas.
6. Top peas with onion.
7. Top onion with celery.
8. Top celery with the green pepper.
9. In a small mixing bowl combine the MIRACLE WHIP, sugar and garlic powder. Mix well!
10. Top green pepper with the MIRACLE WHIP mixture. Completely cover the veggies with this mixture. Using a wooden spoon, smooth out the mixture.
11. Top MIRACLE WHIP mixture with bacon.
12. Top bacon with shredded cheddar cheese.
13. Cover dish with foil or plastic wrap and refrigerate the salad for at least 8 hours.
14. Once refrigerated for at least 8 hours it is ready to enjoy! Yum!