1 box of Angel Food Cake Mix
20 ounce can crushed pineapple, do not drain
Whipped Topping (optional)
1. Using directions on box of Angel Food Cake Mix preheat oven. I baked my cake at 325 degrees.
2. Prepare baking pan of choice with cooking spray. I used a bundt cake pan, other options would be a spring pan form, cupcakes, 9x13 pan, ect.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine the Angel Food Cake Mix and the can of pineapple (juice included). Mix well, but slowly with a spatula. Mix will be very fluffy and full of air.
4. Pour mixture into the baking pan. Bake at temp and time as directed on box of cake mix.
5. Once baked, let cool completely before serving.
6. Cut into 12 slices for a 1 Weight Watchers Points Plus dessert!
7. Optional to add fat free whipped topping and strawberries as well! Enjoy!!