Recipe for Crock-Pot Pizza Spaghetti - Adapted the Crock-Pot Pizza recipe from Fix-It and Forget-It for Entertaining cookbook to make this pizza spaghetti.
1 pound sausage, browned and drained
1-1/2 pounds ground beef, browned and drained
1-8 ounce pack Spaghetti pasta, cooked according to package and drained
16 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
4 ounces sliced pepperoni
7 cups (56 ounces) - Spaghetti Sauce (see recipe below or use store-bought)
Spaghetti Sauce - If you are in a hurry, use your favorite prepared spaghetti sauce. Or See my Spaghetti Sauce recipe at www.recipesforourdailybread.com
- 1st Layer - Cook the pasta according to the package and drain it. Place the pasta in the bottom of the crock-pot that has been sprayed with a cooking spray.
- 2nd Layer - Pour half of the Spaghetti sauce over pasta.
- 3rd Layer - Brown and drain 1-1/2 pounds ground beef and layer it on top of the Spaghetti Sauce.
- 4th Layer - Add 8 ounce pack of mozzarella cheese on top of the ground beef.
- 5th Layer - Add a layer of pepperoni.
- 6th Layer - Layer a pound of sausage on top of the Pepperoni.
- 7th Layer - Layer the other half of the Spaghetti Sauce on top of the Pepperoni and Sausage.
- 8th Layer - 8 ounces of mozzarella cheese on top of the Spaghetti Sauce.
- Next, sprinkle generously with Pizza & Pasta Magic.
- Cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
Printed from www.recipesforourdailybread.com