2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 teaspoon celery salt
1 teaspoon chicken boullion
8 ounces Rotini (spiral) pasta
6 tablespoons butter
1. Boil all ingredients (except cream sauce ingredients) for 1 hour.
2. When chicken is tender, remove from broth, shred, and set aside. If the liquid has reduced too much you can add some more water at this point.
3. Add Rotini pasta and continue to boil for 20 minutes.
4. Start the cream sauce by melting butter in large sauce pan. Whisk in flour, stirring constantly.
5. Gradually add milk, stirring constantly until thickened (get it pretty thick). Add salt and pepper.
6. Add cream sauce to broth/noodle mixture.