- Build (something) again after it has been damaged or destroyed
- (rebuilding) building again
- (Rebuild (song)) "Rebuild" is a song written by Jon Foreman of Switchfoot
and Matt Thiessen of Relient K. The song was written in conjunction with the
bands' 2007 Appetite for Construction Tour, featuring members from all three
bands on tour, Switchfoot, Relient K, and Ruth.
- Girlicious is an American girl group featuring Nichole Cordova, Natalie
Mejia and Chrystina Sayers. The group was originally formed by Robin Antin,
creator of the Pussycat Dolls, from the CW reality TV show "".
- A thing that is the agent or instrument of a particular process
- (engine) something used to achieve a purpose; "an engine of
- (engine) locomotive: a wheeled vehicle consisting of a self-propelled engine
that is used to draw trains along railway tracks
- A machine with moving parts that converts power into motion
- (engine) motor that converts thermal energy to mechanical work
- A railroad locomotive
- Volkswagen (abbreviated VW) is one of the world's largest automobile
manufacturers. The company is headquartered in Wolfsburg, Lower Saxony, Germany.
- (VWS) Verification Worksheet
- (VWS) The Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport (Dutch: Ministerie van
Volksgezondheid, Welzijn en Sport; VWS) is the public health authority of the
Netherlands. The current minister is Ab Klink.
So, my brother is rebuilding a VW bug...this is
the engine that will go in it. Anyway, I thought of Blockhead when I saw
this...maybe that's the wrong concept, but it's definitely Incongrous!
Engine Bay, After Repairs
The engine bay after a whole bunch of new parts
and lots of work (plus an abundance of swearing) thrown into it.