Free Download MP3 with Urdu Translation, Download PDF Surah Yaseen
The Rewards and Benefits of Reading Surah Yaseen
- Maqal bin Yasar (RA) narrates that the Prophet (SAS) said, ‘Sura Yaseen is the heart of the Quran. Whoever recites it for the sake of Allah and for goodness in the hereafter, then he will be forgiven. Recite it upon your deceased ones’. (Recorded by Nasai, Abu Dawood, Ibn Hibban who says it is Saheeh (Sound). Recorded also by Ahmad and Hakim who says it is Saheeh (Sound).
- In the Hadith of Anas (RA), it is recorded that whoever recites it (Surah Yaseen) one time, it is like reciting the Quran ten times’. (Recorded by Tirmizi).
- In the Hadeeth of Jundub (RA), it is narrated that whoever recites it at night, seeking Allah’s pleasure, then he will be forgiven’. (Recorded by Ibn Hibban and Ibn Sunni).
- Abu Darda (RA) narrates that whoever recites Sura Yaseen close to a dying person, then his death will be an easy one. (Recorded by Ad-Dailami and Ibn Hibban)
- Abdullah bin Zubair (RA) narrates that whoever recites Surah Yaseen for any specific need, then it shall be fulfilled’. (Tafseer Al Mazhari).
- It is narrated in the tradition of Harith bin Abu Umama that whoever recites Surah Yaseen, then if he is in fear, he will gain peace and safety. If he is sick, he will be cured. If he is starved, Allah will nourish him’. (Ad-Daa’i wad Dawaa).
- In the narration of Ata (RA), it is reported that the Prophet (SAS) said, ‘whoever recites Sura Yaseen at the beginning of the day, then he will be in ease and goodness until the evening. And whoever recites it in the evening, then he will be in ease and goodness until the next morning’. (Recorded by Ad Darimi with a Sound Sanad).
Free Download PDF: Download & Read Surah Yasin...
Free Download MP3 Surah Yaseen with Urdu Translation...
Free Download MP3 Surah Yaseen without Translation...
Listen, Read and Learn - Surah Yasin (also spelt Yaseen or Yassin)
Page 01 of 06
Page 02 of 06
Page 03 of 06
Page 04 of 06
Page 05 of 06
Page 06 of 06