There are 3 ways to add CHM files to ReadCHM.
1. Via Wi-Fi
- Tap "Library"
- Tap "Add"
- You should see something like below (with a different value for the URL)
- Open a browser from your computer and browse to the URL provided
- Click Choose File and choose a CHM file
- Click Submit
2. Via iTunes (not supported for iPhone/iPod Touch running iOS 3.x)
- Connect the device to the computer and start iTunes
- Click on the device icon appeared under the Devices group, the Summary page for the device should be shown
- Select the Apps tab (located on the right on the Info tab, which is on the right of the Summary tab)
- Select the ReadCHM icon located in the Apps folder at the bottom of the screen (under File Sharing group)
- Drag CHM files from the computer to the ReadCHM Documents area (or click the Add button and select files to add)
- The added books should now be available in ReadCHM library
3. Via other applications (not supported for iPhone/iPod Touch running iOS 3.x)
- Select a CHM file in DropBox or Mail application
- Tap "Open In" icon
- Tap ReadCHM