- Start your engines and speed down the dragstrip of racing trivia.
- Drag racing is a competition in which vehicles compete to be the first to
cross a set finish line, usually from a standing start, and in a straight line.
First gaining popularity in the USA after World War II, the sport steadily grew
in popularity and spread across the globe.
- Straight lane racing on an official racetrack; Any illegal street
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool's Garden, released in
- purchasable: available for purchase; "purchasable goods"; "many houses in
the area are for sale"
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real
Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- (car) a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal
combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
- (car) the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries
personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- (car) a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had
jumped the rails"
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal
combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- rc is the command line interpreter for Version 10 Unix and Plan 9 from Bell
Labs operating systems. It resembles the Bourne shell, but its syntax is
somewhat simpler. It was created by Tom Duff, who is better known for an unusual
C programming language construct called Duff's device.
- (RCS) Czechoslovakia or Czecho-Slovakia (Czech and Slovak: Ceskoslovensko,
Cesko-Slovensko) was a sovereign state in Central Europe which existed from
October 1918, when it declared its independence from the Austro-Hungarian
Empire, until 1992.
- Red Cross
- Radio compass
- This is a list of characters from the Toy Story trilogy which consists of
the animated films Toy Story, Toy Story 2, and Toy Story 3.
drag racing cars for sale - History --
History -- Modern Marvels Drag Racing
Legendary drivers lead us on a record-breaking
race through a century-long search for sheer acceleration that began before
World War One, when hot-rodders modified Model-T Fords to see how fast they
could go. Today's dragsters can cover a quarter-mile from a standing start in
four-and-a-half seconds, hitting top speeds above 330 m.p.h. Top driver Gary
Clapshaw shows us how to put together a modern dragster and revolutionary
designer Bob Norwood unveils his newest car.
This product is manufactured on
demand using DVD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will
Drag Racing Granny
Had my first trip to a drag racing meet today.
I was completely blown away with the mix of people that were in attendance. This
is a shot of a 60 year old grandmother who smoked it up bigger and better than
anyone at the meet. Who then went on to towel a Nissan 350Z. Gold!
Drag racing legends; Don Garlits and Shirley
rc drag racing cars for sale
Legendary drag racer and fiction writer Grady
Bryant has released his latest book, Drag Race Fever. It was only a matter of
time before Grady shared his adventures of the early days of drag racing in a
story that all sports and drag racers will enjoy. The story involves a young man
getting started in drag racing in the early 1960’s when the factory experimental
race cars were the top calling cards of all drag race promoters. These cars were
the first Funny Cars of today. Read how these racers evolved into the cars we
see today and learn how driver Johnny Rock and his mechanic Clutch Roberts
toured the states pulling their race car to the next match race, continuously
sacrificing so their car would have the parts to race again. Although the story
is fiction any drag race fan can fit different names to the drivers and relate
to all the accounts of living on the road and racing every Saturday and Sunday
at different tracks across the nation.