In order to be considered for a Resident Assistant position, applicants must meet the following minimum qualifications.
- Applicants have at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA by January 1, 2013 and at commencement of the Resident Assistant duties. Resident Assistants must maintain at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA to continue as a staff member.
- Applicants must complete a pass the COED 450: Resident Assistant Training course prior to commencement of the Resident Assistant duties. Passing this course does not guarantee hire and/or placement.
- Applicants must be free of any current university judicial sanction.
- Applicants must have lived in a residence hall for at least one full semester by January 1, 2013.
- Applicants must be full-time students.
- Applicants must be at least sophomore class standing by August, 2013.