- Ramsey Rendezvous: recruits volunteers to host social-oriented fundraising events.
- Give to the Max: helps determine specific, larger-scale fundraising need at the school; sets up Give to the Max fundraising page; works with Principal on communication; etc.
- Box Tops: communicates with families about Box Tops fundraising; sets up box for collecting box tops; mails box tops in to receive donation.
- Battle of the Bands: partners with Washburn High School to raise money for arts-related expenses; half the money raised for Ramsey goes to the Ramsey Arts Council.
- Plant Sale: coordinates with plant suppler; communicates details of sale to families; recruits volunteers to help distribute plants.
Recruits volunteers to greet students and/or play music on Fridays from 8 to 8:30 am.
Recruits volunteers to help maintain media center.
Orders and maintains spirit wear inventory; sets calendar for spirit wear sales; recruits volunteers to help with sales as needed.
Treats for Teachers
Coordinates treat donations from parents on the first Wednesday of the month.
Create volunteer requests on Signup Genius as needed to support PTA and school events.
Maintain the Ramsey PTA website. Update site as requested by PTA and committee chairs. Set up Ramsey Rendezvous events on the PTA website and in Eventbrite, and update as needed.
6th Grade Parent Mingler
Social event hosted by 7th and 8th grade parents to welcome new 6th grade parents. Takes place in August/September.
Coordinate food donations for staff dinner on conference nights. Takes place in October and February.
Create, publish, distribute, and maintain the Ramsey student directory. Mostly takes place in September and October.
Pi Day in the Math Center
Supply pies to the math center on Pi Day (March 14).
Picture Day/Retake Day
Coordinates with school secretary/photo company to help run picture day; recruits volunteers to help picture day run smoothly.
Teacher Appreciation Breakfast
Host a breakfast for staff/teachers. Takes place the week before school begins in the fall.
Twice Yearly Yard Cleanup
Recruit and coordinate volunteers to help clean up the school grounds. Takes place in October and April.
Coordinates with feeder schools to set date of game; works with Webmaster to distribute tickets via Eventbrite.