- A quilt, usually using flannel, whose raw edges of seam allowances are
exposed and then cut to form a soft fringe.
- It is not a quilt made out of rags. The term comes from the fact that the
edges on this type of quilt are left to fray and look ragged.
- a session of intensive tuition given by a tutor to an individual or to a
small number of students
- (tutorially) by tutorials; in a tutorial manner; "undergraduates are better
- of or relating to tutors or tutoring; "tutorial sessions"
- Of or relating to a tutor or a tutor's instruction
- A small pouch of leather or plastic used for carrying money, typically by a
- The money possessed or available to a person or country
- contract one's lips into a rounded shape
- A small bag used esp. by a woman to carry everyday personal items
- a sum of money spoken of as the contents of a money purse; "he made the
contribution out of his own purse"; "he and his wife shared a common
- bag: a container used for carrying money and small personal items or
accessories (especially by women); "she reached into her bag and found a
purse tutorial - Quilt Pattern
Quilt Pattern - Fuzzy Fence Rail
A Rag Quilt is constructed from flannel with
the raw edges exposed on the top of the quilt. The quilt is washed and dried to
make the edges fray, resulting in fuzzy exposed seams. This version uses 3
layers of flannel instead of batting.
The pattern gives directions for a
lap size aprox. 40" x 58" and a twin size aprox. 58" x 80".
(1) (2) Yards each of 3 colors for top - one each dark, medium,
(1) (2) Yards each of 3 colors for bottom - one each dark, medium,
(3)(6) Yards of plain color flannel for center
...No borders or
...No batting or backing is required
You may open the pattern
on your e-reader or open it on your computer.
To open it on a
1. Go to your Kindle Library, go to "Actions"
2. Deliver to:
"My Kindle for PC", click to deliver.
3. On your PC, open your Kindle
Library, and open the pattern.
Rag quilt made with fabric designed by Saffron
Craig. Sorry about the photo - I was too impatient to get a photo to wait for
Charm Pack Raggy Purse
I am working on a tutorial for my blog.
rag quilt purse tutorial
There are two kinds of guides for Kindle
1. Guides for people who don't know how to turn off Kindle and
GUide for people who want to KNOW some really INTERESTING and exciting stuff
about Kindle Fire!
With these kindle fire tutorials - You will Find
about All the exciting features that this excellent mobile Device has to Offer!
+ IlLLUSTRATIONS OF TUTORIALS
+ StepbyStep , Foolproof
instructions and how-to tutorials you won't find anywhere else.
+ More then
30 TUTORIALS and 13,000 words this guide offers exciting kindle fire tutorials
including the following:
DATA TRANSFER AND STORAGE
How to: Transfer
videos easily with Miro
How to: Add Your Own Music, Movies, and Document
How to: Transfer Everything Using "Send to Kindle"
How to: Put your documents on your Kindle Fire by Email
How to: Add
5GB of Music Without Spending Any extra money
KINDLE FIRE SECURITY
to: Secure and Make Kindle Fire Safe for Children
How to: Lock your
How to: Passcode lock Wi-Fi on Kindle Fire Device
How to: Setup
Kindle Fire Virus Protection?
SIDELOADING AND SYNCHRONIZING
Side Load Files (Documents, Apps etc.) with the use of Wireless LAN
How to Use Frostwire Tool to Sync Apps from Android Phones to Your Kindle
How to: Sideload Books To Your Kindle!
Revamp Kindle Fire's Ugly Interface With Go Launcher EX
How to: Get E-books
to appear under "Books" Section
How to: Organize The Home Screen
Customizing your bookmarks
How to: Insert Google Apps Gmail accounts to your
How to: Access Your Music library
How to: Read and access Nook
OPTIMIZATION AND EFFICIENCY
How to: Boost the battery life of
your Kindle Fire
How to: Optimize and Speed-up Browsing On The Kindle!
to: Better Copy and Paste
How to: Take screenshots on Kindle Fire!
View Full Websites, Not the minimal Mobile Versions
How to: Brighten (Or
Darken) Your Day With ScreenDim
How to: Address Your Kindle's Volume Control
Other Cool Tricks
How to: Borrow eBooks From Your Local Public
How to: Hunt for Apps Amazon Doesn't Want You to Have
How to: Play
Movies On The Kindle Fire
How to: Get Free Texting Without A Phone!
to: Really Decide if Amazon Prime is for You or Not?