Independent Environmental & Waste Management Consultant
Rachel Wildblood, Msc, BSc, MCIWM is an independent consultant specialising in the related areas of Environmental and Waste Management.
Rachel has over 20 years' wide-ranging experience gained from the UK and internationally and she is a chartered waste manager (Chartered Institute of Waste Management).
Environmental Risk Management
Rachel's experience in Environmental Risk Management is gained through working with a range of industrial clients whilst working for the Environment Agency (UK Environmental Regulator), multi-disciplinary consultancies and the private public sector.
Projects have included environmental compliance audits and impact assessments which help clients to reduce operating costs, combined with improved environmental performance through regulatory compliance. Environmental management consultancy services include:
- Environmental assessment for infrastructure and transport projects in the UK and overseas
- Development of Environmental Management Systems (EMS) to ISO 14001 standards
- Environmental auditing and compliance
Waste and Resource Management
Sound Waste and Resource Management means reducing environmental impacts through adopting sustainable management practices.
Rachel offers experience in developing and implementing projects which offer practical waste management solutions, considering resource use reduction and lowering negative environmental effects as well as increasing positive benefits through good management. Waste consultancy services include:
- Waste strategy development, including waste prevention
- Waste management technology assessments
- Waste management research projects and overseas development projects