Ph.D., M.Phil, Yale University, Mathematics
B.A., Alfred University, Mathematics
The notes and problems below are in no way original: I have borrowed and adapted ideas and proofs from many sources. If anything here is useful to someone reading this, feel free to do the same (LaTeX files included).
- Euclidean signature semi-classical methods for bosonic field theories: interacting scalar fields, with A. Marini and V. Moncrief
- Modified semi-classical methods for nonlinear quantum oscillations problems, with V. Moncrief and A. Marini
- Can causal dynamical triangulations probe factor-ordering issues?
- Office: Ira Allen 313, Wentworth Institute of Technology (540 Parker St, Boston)
- Email: maitrar at wit dot edu
- On MathOverflow or MathStackexchange: Idempotent