Home Program Participants Lodging Travel Funding Social Events
We have booked 55 en-suite rooms from 26 August- 1 September 2007 (6 nights) at Elms Village, (Elms Student Village,
78 Malone Road, Belfast, BT9 5BW). All rooms are single and networked. The accommodation can be viewed. Here is Elms Village master plan.
The rates for en-suite rooms are as follows:
£34.04+ VAT per person per night (Breakfast included)
£29.79+ VAT per student per night (Breakfast included)
Breakfast is served in the Student Centre, located at Elms Village from 8.00-10.00am. The Student Centre also contains a shop, laundry facility and a bar. Reception is staffed 24 hours.
There are plenty of Bed and Breakfast around the city. Here are some close to the University:
- Blakely Manor Guest house (About £40 per night)
- Tara Lodge (About £65 per night)
- Days Hotel (About £70 per night)
- The Commom Grounds: 12-24 University Avenue, Serve freshly made gourmet sandwiches, paninis, filled bagels, salads and soups. £4 to £6.
- Cafe Conor: 11a Stranmillis Road, (028 9066 3266), Bustling Mediterranean-style eatery; renowned for their in house desserts. Daily specials for £8.95; Soup £4.25.
- Cafe Renoir: 95 Botanic Avenue, Pizza, etc. from £6.
- Orchard Café: 3-5 Malone Road, Belfast, BT9 6RT (028 9068 7996),
Sandwiches and paninis from £2 - £4. Some main courses with a drink for
- The Streat: 42-46 Malone Road (028 9066 0061), Sandwiches
and paninis for around £2 - £4, sit in or take away. Soup and salads
- Dante: 153 Stranmillis Road, (028 9066 2021), Gourmet take away sandwich bar. £3 - £5.
- Scalini: 85 Botanic Avenue, Italian restaurant.
And many more....