- Spencer, Q. (conditionally accepted). When is a Genetic Cluster a Population? The British Journal for the Philosophy of Science.
- Spencer, Q. (2016). Do Humans Have Continental Populations? Philosophy of Science 83(5): 791-802.
- Spencer, Q. (2015). Philosophy of Race Meets Population Genetics. Studies in History and Philosophy of Biological and Biomedical Sciences 52: 46-55.
- Spencer, Q. (2014). A Radical Solution to the Race Problem. Philosophy of Science 81(5): 1025-1038.
- Botts, T.F., Bright, L.K., Cherry, M., Mallarangeng, G., and Spencer, Q. (2014). What Is the State of Blacks in Philosophy? Critical Philosophy of Race 2(2): 224-242.
- Spencer, Q. (2014). The Unnatural Racial Naturalism. Studies in History and Philosophy of Biological and Biomedical Sciences 46(in progress): 38-43.
- Spencer, Q. (2013). Biological Theory and the Metaphysics of Race: A Reply to Kaplan and Winther. Biological Theory 8(1): 114-120.
- Spencer, Q. (2012). What 'Biological Racial Realism' Should Mean. Philosophical Studies 159(2): 181-204.
- Spencer, Q. (2004). Do Newton's Rules of Reasoning Guarantee Truth ... Must They? Studies in History and Philosophy of Science, Part A 35(4): 759-782