May 30 - June 1, 2013, Fukuoka, JAPAN
Review results will be open on Mar. 4, 2013.
Due to numerous requests, the deadline is postponed to
Paper proposal due: Feb.4, 2013.
We wish you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Submission page open. Dec. 12, 2012
Web page open.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Optical, Electron, X-ray, Ultrasound and other Imaging Modalities
- Image Acquisition, Vision Sensors and Systems
- Non-destructive Testing and Metrology
- Image Processing and Segmentation
- Image Interpretation and Pattern Recognition
- Image Analysis and Geometrical Description
- Process Automation, Characterization and Control
- IEEE Industrial Electronics Society
- IEEE Fukuoka Section
- Society of Academic Study on Sensing via Image Information, SSII
- Collaborative Research Committee on
Cutting Edge and Socially Spreading Pattern Recognition Technologies
driven by the Applications in HISEIBI Environment, IEEJ
- TC on Pattern Measurement, SICE
- SIG Computer Vision and Image Media, IPS
- IEICE Technical Committee on Pattern Recognition and Media Understanding (PRMU)
- Technical Committee on Fusional Sensing via Multiple Sensory Perceptions
The Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan (IEEJ)
- Graduate School / Faculty of Information Science and Electrical Engineering, Kyushu University