for Symbian S60 3rd Edition Phones
The ultimate WarWalking, BlueWalking Tool and 2G/3G Netmonitor
Please convert all your clf, wlan and bt files to UTF-8 before installing PyNetMony 2.02.03 if not done before!
Send feedback and questions to:
Or join my gsmmon Yahoo Group for discussing about PyNetMony
Click to join gsmmon
New in this version: 2.02.03 (2009-02-07)
* internal changes in position upload with GPS coordinates
* added info about the update download size
* removed update option when using a beta version
* fixed position upload with GPS coordinates
* fixed wrong character in WLAN tab
* fixed APN saving
* fixed wrong character in BT tab
* APN will be saved now
* fixed crash when trying to upload GPS coordinates
* improved online update query
PyNetMony is written from using the language Python. You will need Python for S60 1.4.5 to run PyNetMony.
Normally you should find all Files except Python in this zip file. Before installing all the files on your phone, you have to sign all the sis files except the Python S60 Runtime. The most easiest way (not the quickest;)) is to sign the files online. For that, please go to Simbiansigned online and sign all the folowing files, except PyS60 with all 13 caps. After that, install them in the following order:
If you tried running the program and it exits automatically, you have not installed everything on c:\!
After that the program should work.