We're always looking for new members to join the fun.
A club for everyone who sails or dreams about sailing, PSC offers:
- Clean winds and flat waves
- Private club grounds with rustic camping
- Family-friendly facility with woods, fields and campfires
- A safe, performance-friendly lake for new and practiced sailors.
We have a new Associate Membership, developed to keep sailing affordable for younger folks!
See below for details, or
Interested? Let Us Know!
Interested in membership? Please fill out a membership application and send it back to us by USPS mail or email. You can also apply on-line, using our web form.
Have questions about joining the club? Please contact us -- we're always happy to talk about sailing, boats and PSC.
Quick Summary of Membership
Several formal events and lots of informal socializing round out the year. Guests are always welcome but must be hosted by a member.
- Help clean up the grounds and put in the docks in May.
- Show up on weekends to sail, race, and camp from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- Help pull the docks and attend the Annual Meeting in October.
2015 Dues and Fees
- Dues for Full Voting Member: $564 (includes one mooring permit)
- NEW Associate Membership for new members under 35: $338
- Pay 60% of Full Voting Member dues for 3 years or until turning 35
- No initiation fee - ever!
- Call or email us to discuss becoming a member!
- Inactive Member: $87 (Maintain status, avoid renewal initiation, receive Downwind)
- Crew Member: $58 (Sail with full voting member, receive Downwind, no personal boat)
- Junior Member: Free (Automatic for children under 18 of full voting members)
- Youth Member: $12 (For children, under 18, who are not children of full voting members)
- Sail Tube rental: $35
- Camping: $173 for season (Occasional camping $12/night)
- New Member Initiation fee: $173 NEW Initiation Fees waived for new Associate members! Call us to discuss.
2015 Dues Form
Joining right now? Make your check payable to Pymatuning Sailing Club!