For schematic of the board, see the attachments at the end of this page.
PCB Board Features.
- ATMEGA644p processor ( Same as in Sanguino board).
- 20 MHz clock rate. (Sanguino and Arduino are 16MHz)
- Serial port 1 : USB or Xbee link. (USB link needs FTDI USB to serial cable).
- Arduino bootloader supported on both USB and Xbee links.
- Serial port 2 : Venus GPS module from Sparkfun.
- 4 Channel RC receiver input. Interrupt based decoding.
- 4 Channel Hardware PWM/Servo pulse.
- Terminals to distribute power to 4 ESC's from battery.
- 4 pole Butterworth Anti-aliasing filters on all sensors inputs.
- IDG500 Break out board connector (X and Y axis)
- IDG500 output selectable between 100 Deg/sec or 500 Deg/sec via a jumper.
- LISY300AL break out board connector (Z axis)
- Accelerometer: Two options available
- MMA7260 breakout board connector. (Analog outputs).
- LIS302DL breakout board connector, (I2C interface).
- Dedicated mating connectors for all sensor breakout boards.
- Flat sturdy mount for the sensor break out boards to reduce vibration induced noise.
- Battery voltage monitoring.
- Current sensor to measure either total current or current of single motor.
- 3inx3in Dimensions with 4 mountings holes.